Our airport brings together so many people and businesses. We invite you to to be part of our business district in this unique location.
Sydney Airport business district - where business takes off!
Our commercial precinct features a combination of modern office towers, retail facilities, food outlets, hotels, convention and meeting centres and multi storey car parks. This 900 hectare site is conveniently located only 8km south of Sydney’s CBD and features excellent amenities for both small and large operators.
Numbers that stack up
- 8km from the centre of Australia’s largest CBD
- 42 million passengers each year
- more than 100,000 vehicles pass by T1 International precinct alone per day
- multiple modes of transport including train, bus, car, bike, plane and helicopter
- three arterial roads: Eastern Distributor, General Holmes Drive and M5 East
- More than 17,000 car parking spaces across three terminals
- 26,000sqm of retail shops, food outlets and convenience stores
- four hectares of parkland, wetlands and waterfront
- 120,000sqm of commercial spaces with potential to be developed
- amenity and essential services available to staff, passengers and business located at the airport, including bank branches, post office, pharmacies, food and beverage outlets, retail and a medical centre
- 32 ATMs throughout our domestic and international terminals.
We look forward to discussing your business needs today. To find out how we can help, phone us on +61 2 9667 9111 or complete our online enquiry form.